North American Lines. The continent’s tightest seating is on Spirit A320, Seats do not recline, seating is still extremely tight.
Other bad actors: AirTran B717; Allegiant MD83 and MD87 (with no recline); Delta DC9-50, A319, MD88, B757-200 (some Pacific flights), and B757-300; Hawaiian Airlines B717-200; and US Airways B737-400.
Twin-Aisle Planes, North American Lines:
Almost as bad on a long flight, at a 31-inch pitch: Air Canada B767; Delta A330-300, B747, B767, and B777; United B747, B767-300, and B777; and US Airways A330
Ponka-We Victorsfavorite photo from M is the only Native American and the second youngest woman currently serving in the Kansas Legislature. She is wearing Southern Plains traditional women’s regalia that includes traditional green beadwork, made by family members. She is also wearing a red council blanket that was passed down to her by her great grandmother and is only used for special occasions. Finally, Ponka-We is wearing an eagle plume on the left side of her head that was given to her in a adoption ceremony. We are so proud of Ponka-We and all that she has accomplished! —
WE are DAT (Winning-Energetic-Dedicated-Authentic-Timeless)
What is DAT you ask? DAT is a fundamental concept ingrained in the our way of life and much more than a clever play on words. New Orleans is the epitome of pride, passion, and unity. In the land of Who Dat’s, it’s simply a way of life and how we carry ourselves. We will persevere, against all odds, no matter what obstacles stand in our way and DAT’s just the way it is. WE are DAT, plain and simple, and nobody can take that away from us!!!
In Wikipedia Creativity is defined as a mental and social process involving the generation of new ideas or concepts, or new associations of the creative mind between existing ideas or concepts.
1. Always have the notebook with you. You never know where and when you will have some business ideas. Maybe you can come with ideas when you launch, watching TV, relaxing, driving a car or bike… If you don’t note that idea you can’t remember it. Because of that it is a good idea always to have the notebook with you. This can be peace of paper, small notebooks, Mobil phone, laptop…
2. Change the routines in your life. Every time when we make something we make it with some previous habits that we have. Something that we know we make it without thinking. If we change our routine activities from everyday life than our creativity will be increased.
3. Observe everything around you. Wherever you go observe the things around you. After observing, start answering questions about why you see all those things. This will wake creativity within you.
4. Networking. Without networking in this level of your business when you want to find good business idea chances for success is minimal. Meet different people, exchange different opinions, experiences with them and that will brings new ideas in your brain. Don’t forget the Internet and different social networks for expanding your network. Use all that thinking’s, experiences, and ideas in your own business idea creation process. This will help you to have some network before your business really starts to operate.
Click here to read more.
5. Start reinventing things around you. Take different products and give them additional different properties. Combine two or three products into one. Think about different usage of current products around you. All these activities will help you to increase your creativity and to create different business ideas.
6. Use places that increase creativity. Everywhere around you exist places that increase your creativity. Different researches has approved that as places that increase creativity are showering in your bath, toilet, boring meetings, driving the alone car, running… Because of that find your creative places and use them in the business idea creation process.