4 ways to be a powerful woman http://t.co/9N36KJdrSI
1. Ignore naysayers
2. Take risks.
3. Push back against the part of yourself that is convinced you don’t deserve the success you’ve achieved.
4. Take advantage of each and every day.
REALTORS: 78% of renters say homeownership is a priority for them. More from the 2013 National Housing Pulse Survey: http://t.co/QRPUQn87nn
“The interests we share as human beings are far more powerful than the forces that drive us apart,” – Barack Obama.
The white student union, founded recently at Georgia State University (GSU) in Atlanta by student Patrick Sharp, 18, is intended to “provide a place for like-minded White students to come together and not only celebrate their common European/Euro-American cultures, but to discuss issues that affect white people in the world today,” according to its website.
Effective 8/1, the minimum credit score on FHA loans will be reduced from 640 to 620. However, on all transactions with a credit score between 620 and 639, they following criteria must be met:
1. Debt to Income Ratio cannot exceed 43.00%
2. Transactions with down payment assistance are not allowed.
3. A twelve month rental history verified by a 3rd party.
4. Collections and Charge-offs must be 24 months old.