Home Buyers receive $10,000 toward the down payment and/or closing costs, that is fully forgivable after living in the home for FIVE years. Home Buyer Requirements
- Must qualify for 30-year fixed rate FHA, VA or Conventional first mortgage with Invest Atlanta Participating Lender
- Income cannot exceed program income limits
- Acceptable minimum credit score is determined by Participating Lender
- Must contribute $1,500 of own funds towards closing
- No first-time homebuyer requirement
- Home Buyer cannot own any other property at closing
- Home Buyer cannot exceed $10,000 in liquid assets
What Type of Home Can I Buy?
- The property must be located in the city limits of Atlanta. To determine if the property is located in the city of Atlanta, click here, type in the property address and look for the three qualifying indicators (Neighborhood, NPU and Council District)
- Property must be owner-occupied, primary residence
- Single family detached homes; townhomes and condominiums; newly constructed or existing are eligible properties.
- No manufactured homes
- Maximum purchase price for new and existing construction in Fulton County is $232,000, and $242,000 in DeKalb County
- Home Quality Standards and Environment Review inspections are required and paid for by the program
What are the Income Limits?
|Household Size||Income Limits|
|(1 person Household)||$38,200|
|(2 person Household)||$43,600|
|(3 person Household)||$49,100|
|(4 person Household)||$54,500|
|(5 person Household)||$58,950|
How Do I Get Started? Call us today – Danette O’Neal Realtors 770.981.1999