HOME Atlanta 4.0- Come out & learn about this program – Thursday, Feb 25, 2016; 250 Georgia Ave, Atlanta, GA.
HOME Atlanta 4.0 is a home buyer incentive program administered by Invest Atlanta, and offers a competitive 30-year fixed interest rate mortgage with a forgivable 5% grant to help with the down payment and closing costs. The grant is fully forgiven at closing.
Home Buyer Requirements
- Must qualify for 30-year fixed rate FHA or VA first mortgage loan with an Invest Atlanta Participating Lender
- Income cannot exceed program income limits
- Must have a minimum credit score of 660 and debt-to-income ratio of 45%
- Must contribute $1,500 of own funds towards closing
- No first-time home buyer requirement
- Homebuyer cannot own any other property at closing
What Type of Home Can I Buy?
- The property must be located in the city limits of Atlanta
- Maximum purchase price is $374,268
- Single family detached homes, 2-4 units; townhomes and condominiums; newly constructed or existing
- No manufactured homes
- Property must be owner-occupied, primary residence
- To determine if property is located in the city of Atlanta,click here, type in the property address and look for the three qualifying indicators (Neighborhood, NPU and Council District)
What are the Income Limits?
|Household Size||Maximum Income Limits (140% Medium Income)|
|1 person Household||$66,900|
|2 person Household||$76,400|
|3 person Household||$86,000|
|4 person Household||$95,620|
|5 person Household||$103,200|
How Do I Get Started? CALL DANETTE O’NEAL REALTORS, INC 770.981.1999