Thursday, February 25, 2016; 6-8 p.m. – WEOP- 250 Georgia Ave.- Atlanta, GA
Info Session: Come out to learn about “Invest Atlanta”,” AAHOP”, the “Atlanta Beltline Homebuyer Incentives”, the “Georgia Dream Program”, and the other NSP programs available RIGHT NOW for downpayment and closing cost assistance in Georgia. Incentives are as high as $13,000 per homeowner.
Gain an understanding of programs and incentives available for intown homebuyers which can help open the doors of home ownership to traditionally marganlized groups. On hand will be American Mortgage to answer your questions, and Fidelity Bank to present alternative credit options and the SBA loan opportunities for emerging businesses.
· If you have a police officer, he or she would be eligible to receive above the $13,000 limit, but no more than $25,000.
· If you have a client who is leaving a Section 8 Program and becoming a homeowner, he or she would be eligible to receive above the $13,000 limit, but no more than $25,000.
· If a home buyer is a security guard or does not fall into any of the preference categories and would be eligible for a maximum DPA of $13,000.
· If a home buyer works at IHOP, he or she would be eligible for a maximum DPA of $13,000
· If a home buyer is a police officer, and also works a part-time second job as security guard at Kroger, he or she would be eligible for a max DPA of $25,000 because he or she is a [public safety] police officer which falls into the ‘preference’ category.
· If a home buyer is an Administrative Assistant for a television station, he or she would be eligible for a maximum DPA of $13,000
Special Guest Speakers Danette O’Neal Realtors; Patty robertson, American Eagle Mortgage, & Brandon Sherman, Fidelty Bank