Nearly one-third of American households, or 38.1 million, paid more than 30% of their incomes for housing in last year, making them “cost-burdened” according to Harvard University’s Joint Center for Housing Studies. And the situation for the expanding pool of renters is just as grim. Renters are bearing the brunt of the affordability crisis — but that’s burdening owners too.
1) They’ll give you the shirt off their back if you need it. Community really means something here.
5) We look each other in the eye and say hello as we pass in the street. It makes a huge difference when you’re having a bad day.
Forget all that foolishness on the news: THIS IS What YOU-SHOULD BE TALKING ABOUT:
The consolidation of power! There is currently no Secretary of Homeland Security, no Secretary of Defense, no Secretary of the Air Force, no U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations, no Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Director, no Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Administrator, no Secretary of the Interior, no Administrator of the Small Business Administration, no Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) Director, no Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Administrator, and no Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Commissioner. No Federal Aviation Administration chief. Now he’s getting rid of the head of the Secret Service.” I don’t think this is normal.
- Everyone gets the same 24 hours. –
- Decide how you’ll spend yours. –
- Take 24 hours to sit in bed and cry… then stop complaining and make a list and plan your comeback. –
- Keep ten dollars in your bra so you can leave when you want. –
- People are basically full of sh*t, stop taking their stupidity to heart. –
- You never stop fighting for the important stuff.